- 30% of Brits eat a roast every week and a further 29% eat them two or three times a month.
- Most people’s top roast is chicken/turkey (38%), followed by beef (25%) and lamb (20%).
- 56% consider it extremely important to have Yorkshire puddings with roast beef – only 14% consider it not important.
- Almost one in two Brits strongly consider a roast dinner as one of their favourite meals.
- 81% of people consider roast dinners to be tasty, and the same amount consider it comforting.
- 39% consider roast dinners old-fashioned.
- Over a third consider roast dinners healthy.
- 55% don’t think portion sizes are too big.
- More than three in four people prefer to eat a roast a home or at a friend/family member’s home.
- 74% of people aren’t keen to eat a roast on their own.
1 July 2019
17 June 2019
26 November 2018
12 November 2018